10.06.2009

covers.

I've been working up a list of songs for Ryan to learn. Let me know what you think.

Any of these that you'd really like to hear?

Any other ideas?

  • Brand New: "Sink", "Limousine", "Okay I Believe You But My Tommy Gun Don't", "The Shower Scene", and/or "Bought a Bride"
  • Bright Eyes: "If the Brakeman Turns My Way" or "The Calendar Hung Itself"
  • Cold: "Ocean"
  • The Decemberists: "The Rake's Song"
  • Drop Dead, Gorgeous: "Two Birds, One Stone"
  • Everclear: "Summerland" or "Amphetamine"
  • Fuel: "Die Like This" or "Last Time"
  • Incubus: "Make Yourself"
  • Jeff Buckley: "Forget Her"
  • Local H: "The One With 'Kid'", "Buffalo Trace", "Summer of Boats", and/or "Simple Pleas"
  • Muse: "Time is Running Out" or "Knights of Cydonia"
  • Our Lady Peace: "Superman's Dead" or "Life"
  • Pearl Jam: "Nothing As It Seems" or "Rearviewmirror"
  • Placebo: "Special K" or "Haemoglobin"
  • Slipknot: "Snuff"
  • Smashing Pumpkins: "Soma" or "Mayonaise"
  • Stabbing Westward: "Wasted" or "Waking Up Beside You"
  • Static X: "I'm the One"
  • The Used: "Born to Quit" or "All That I've Got" or "Soundeffects and Overdramatics"
  • Weezer: "Getchoo"

No comments:

Post a Comment